Tuesday 29 December 2009

Work Hard & Be Nice To People - Anthony Burrill



I ventured to the Selfridges sale recently and while in the changing rooms was struck by this print on the wall. Not only do I like it aesthetically but it tickled me to hear the chap in the changing room talking to his colleague about how hard they had been working and how he couldn't wait for his break, and then transforming into the epitome of helpfulness when a customer was about - perhaps the message had struck a cord.
 I noticed on the print that this was the work of Anthony Burrill and I was pleased to come across more of Anthony's work at www.anthonyburrill.com and in particular his work for The Economist, and pleased to hear that he'll be part of the If You Could Collaborate exhibition in January 2010.







No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Bitzer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan