Monday 28 December 2009

Nippaz with great attitude - A service lesson.

When pasty pink or fluffy wuffy bunnies just don’t cut it my favourite place to shop for the increasing number of children appearing in my life is www.nippazwithattitude.com  Witty, irreverent and not a bunny in sight...my particular faves are:













So recently I found myself in need of their goods and services. I placed the order, later I realised that I couldn’t remember if I had included a message or not.  On most occasions, I would have shrugged my shoulders and thought ‘oh well you muppet, must try harder next time’ but just as this was going through my head I received a personalized email order update email:










and so I was prompted to email them to see if they could check for me, to my delight I got the following reply:









FANTASTIC! They help me out and offer me a better discount – got to love that for service.

So to the big boys, take note: Personalised, considerate, helpful and timely service really does secure brand loyalty and creates advocacy.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Bitzer. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan